Ewing, NJ | Phone: (609) 915-4371 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Why private lesson instruction?
It is the best method to learn any musical instrument. Only by listening to an individual can an instructor hear the tone, articulation, and musicality of a specific student. With one-on-one instruction the teacher may critique and work on these and other elements that the individual student needs to develop.
- helps concentration
- develops discipline
- improves spatial thinking
- reinforces problem solving abilities
- builds confidence
- improves eye/hand coordination
- Is Music the Key to Success?
- Musicians spot mistakes more quickly and more accurately than non-musicians
- Playing musical instrument ‘sharpens mind’ says St Andrews study
IT IS FUN!